As a whitefree flowinggranular chemical, Solid Hydrogen Peroxide is applied in the formulation oflaundaryproducts and many other detergents. It can provide effective cleaning, bleaching, stain removal capabilities and is environmentally compatible. Solid Hydrogen Peroxideis broadly used in the formulation of oxygenated powderlaundaryproducts. It has major applications in heavy dutylaundarydetergents, all-fabric, paper and pulp, textile and dyeing bleaches, Vat Dye Oxidation and Carpet Cleaners. It is also used in the preparation of disinfectants and used as oxygen generator in fish raising industry and for medical emergency.
- Molecular formula 2Na2 CO3 .3H2O2
- Molecular weight 314.02
- CAS Number 15630-89-4
- Appearance White Crystal with good fluidity
- Widely used in Chemical Industries & Laboratories
- As bleaching agent, dyeing & finish agent in textiles industry;
- As disinfectant of dishware or in the surface treatment of metals;
- As oxygen adding agent in medical area.
- Add oxygen for fish and shrimps in sea water/fresh water
- Personal Care (including toothpaste, denture cleaning tablets and dental bleaching products)
- Hard Surface Cleaners (including deck cleaners, scouring powders, drain cleaners and hot tub/swimming pool tablets)
- Mold Remediation, Water and Soil Remediation