|Color||Ivory / Light Golden / Off-White|
|Packaging Size||25 Kgs|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) is non-ionic cellulose ether made from natural high polymer cellulose by series of chemical processing. It is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic white powder, which could be dissolved in cold water to form transparent and thick solution. It possess thickening, binding, dispersing, emulsifing, film forming, suspending, absorbing, gelling, surface activity, water maintaining and protective colloid properties. Hydroxypropyl Methyl cellulose has a wide usage. The products from our company are mainly used in building material, coating industry, ceramics, agriculture, daily chemical and other industries.
Particle Size (mesh)
Gel Temp. (℃)
Ash Content (%)
APPLICATION PERFORMANCE: (1)Water Solubility Soluble water in any proportion,the highest density depends on viscosity,and solution does not be effected by PH value.
(2) Solubility in Organic solvent HPMC can dissolve in some organic solvents or organic aqueous solutions such as ethylidene chloride,alcohol ones.
(3) Heat Gelling When their aqueous solutions are heated to a certain temperature, reversible reaction may occur,but its fast gelling can be controlled.
(4)Non-ion Electric Charge HPMC is non-ion cellulose ether,does not complex with metal ions or result in insoluble precipitations. (5) Thickening Its water solution provides thickening effect whoich has to do with viscosity,density and system.
(6) Water-holding HPMC or its solution can absorb and hold moisture.
(7) Film-forming HPMC can be made into smooth,tough and elastic film which offers excellent oil resistance and antioxidancy.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P